|Compressive strength:||254N/mm²||Linear expansion coefficient:||4.61*10Λ(6)℃|
|Water absorption rate:||0.017%||Package:||Wooden box package|
The marble square ruler has a vertical parallel frame combination for inspection of right angles, suitable for high precision mechanical and instrument inspection and inspection of non-perpendicularity between machine tools. The marble square ruler is made of natural marble, which is a recrystallized limestone with the main component CaCO3. Manufacturing standard: manufactured according to GB6092-85 standard.
Marble square rule size 100*100*50 200*200*50 250*250*50 300*300* 50 400*400*80 500*500*100
The characteristics and advantages of marble square rule
1. The structure is dense, the surface is smooth and wear-resistant, and the roughness value is small;
2. After long-term natural aging, granite has completely disappeared internal stress, and the material is stable and will not be deformed;
3. Acid, alkali, corrosion and diamagnetic resistance;
4. It will not rust and rust, easy to use and maintain;
5. The coefficient of linear expansion is small, which is less affected by temperature;
Marble square feet are suitable for industrial production and laboratory measurements. Physical properties: specific gravity: 2970-3070kg/m3. Compressive strength: 2500-2600kg/cm3. Elastic coefficient: 1.27-1.47×106N/mm2. Water absorption rate: 0.13%. Shore hardness: HS70 or more.